REQUEST COURSE INFORMATION
Please tell us a little about yourself and the Courses you are interest in and Membership Information packet will be sent to your email address. If you have any questions feel free to contact us directly. Call 800-967-9475
Payments and Refunds
The payment schedule depends on many factors and is calculated for each course/program individually. Payment schedules are posted for each course/program on the school’s web-page www.nahce.org
Cancellation and Refund Policy
NAHCE shall allow a student or prospective student to cancel an enrollment agreement with the licensee if the student or prospective student submits a written notice of cancellation to NAHCE within five days, excluding Saturday, Sunday, and state and federal holidays, of signing the enrollment agreement.
- Five-Day Cancellation: An applicant who provides written notice of cancellation within five days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and federal and state holidays) of signing an enrollment agreement is entitled to a refund of all monies paid. No later than 30 days of receiving the notice of cancellation, the Association shall provide the 100% refund.
- An applicant denied by the Association is entitled to a refund of all monies paid minus administration and registration fees not exceeding $200.
- Books, supplies and other fees are nonrefundable.
- All refunds are less any amounts owed to the university and are subject to payment holding periods.
- enrollment and fees are nonrefundable after the 100% refund period.
- Students are required to pay enrollment and fees owed for enrollment cancelations that occur after the refund period.